Collaborate with others
Open Social makes collaboration with others easy. ISI Members can:
- Create groups to gather people with the same interests, expertise or tasks
- Share information and create a discussion with a post or a topic
Communicate between members
Members can communicate with each other by posting on each other’s profiles, sending a private message or leaving comments on posts, events and topics created by others. Users can also mention other users in a post or comment, or like an event, topic, post, comment or reply on comments created by others.
Explore the community
ISI Members can explore the whole community through:
- Search function. With the search function, users can find a specific event, topic, user or group easily.
Stay up to date with the latest activities
Members are always up to date with the latest activities of the community via:
- Activity stream. Users can check what a person, a group and the whole community has been doing.
- Personal notification. Users are notified with important activities which require their attention or action.
Manage own account and profile
Open Social allows members to manage:
- User account. Users can configure the platform based on their preferences.
- User profile. Users can customise their personal information which will be shown to the community.
If you have more questions, please have a look at the frequently asked questions.